The OutsiderXchangeS project is already a month old. During the past month our five artists – Barry, Sarah, David, Horace and Lesley – have been hugely focused on developing their own individual art form and skills.
- Barry has taken his narrative story style and begun to pass this onto acetate
- Horace has begun to experiment with video and storytelling
- Sarah is developing the designs – inspired by Bronte country – for a piece of clothing
- Lesley is exploring his illustrations and how to turn them into animations
- and David has taken his fascination of the sky to another level utilising different media and abstract painting.
The OutsiderXchangeS artists will now take a short break for the festive period but will return on the 5th January to continue their artistic explorations.
Don’t forget you can join the artists on their journey by applying to be a collaborator on the project.
We are looking for 4 interested artist to join our Manchester based artists over a five month period and in return they will be given a free artists space for the duration of the workshops and we are also looking for one artist to collaborate with a learning disabled artist based at Baltic 39.
More details can be found here: OutsiderXchangeS Collaboration.